Under regular supervision, participates in setting up meeting and hospitality room setups for groups. Participates in service of Food and Beverage reports directly to the Food and Beverage Director.
- Works in conference center and hospitality suites on group setup and teardown for meetings, banquets, etc.
- Assists with food and beverage service with banquets, breaks, receptions, etc., in the conference center
- Assists with housekeeping and minor maintenance aspects
- Provide exceptional customer service, answer customer questions and having general knowledge of resort amenities and facilities
- Completes other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Able to work a variety of shifts including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Understands and complies with all company policies and procedures
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Above average customer service skills
- Must be able to exert up to fifty lbs of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects when needed
- Physical demands are in excess of those for sedentary work; must be able to remain on feet for extended periods of time