Products > Career Management Tools > Products for Individuals > Self Employment Profile
If you have ever thought about self-employment then the Self Employment Profile™ will be highly effective in identifying the ideal self-employed business and strategy for you. The report provides detailed insight into how your characteristics will influence your success in a self-employed career.
Individuals in career transition who would like to look at other career options. Employed individuals considering self-employment. Individuals starting out as entrepreneurs. Any person who has wondered "Do I have what it takes to be an entrepreneur?"
Complete analysis of the key characteristics that most influence entrepreneurial success. A personal report recommends a self-employed career strategy and development plan by ranking inherent characteristics against the requirements of the four major self-employed career options: agent/representative, consulting/contract, small business and franchises.
- Key Inherent Characteristics
- Opportunities to Look For and Avoid
- Type of Approach to Get Customers
- Key Career Motivators
- Need for Structure and Systems
- Interest in New Contacts
- Interest in Learning
- Overall Approach Reluctance
- Managing Rejection
- Prospecting Orientation
- Commitment to Product/Service
- Commitment to an Opportunity Requiring Sales
- Ideal Self-Employment Environment
- Agent/Representative - Definition, Ideal Profile, Research Strategy
- Consulting/Contract - Definition, Ideal Profile, Research Strategy
- Small Business - Definition, Ideal Profile, Research Strategy
- Franchise - Definition, Ideal Profile, Research Strategy
- Summary of Self-Employment Potential