Products > Screening > POP Screen
Pop Screen (POPS™)
is a subset of the POP™
state-of-the-art psychometric tool that is widely used in identifying and selecting individuals who would thrive in competitive sales environments. It was developed for and validated in the life insurance business.
- Determines suitability for competitive sales positions
- Identifies high potential sales representatives and agents
- Screens and eliminates candidates lacking essential background
- Organizes candidate information in a consistent fashion to provide an overall rating on talent, effort history and fit to sales
- Identifies self managers likely to develop into sales leaders
- Provides information for candidate/manager matching
- Is available on-line
Screening For Performance and Retention in Competitive Sales
is used by many sales organizations to identify and screen for candidates who will perform and survive in a highly competitive sales environment. By assessing the inherent talent, effort history and fit to the position, the POPS™
is able to screen out those candidates who lack the potential for success in competitive sales. The POPS™
also allows the hiring organizations to rank candidates on their probable success. The POPS™
also allows for screening of candidates without the need for reading resumes.
By focusing on candidates with a 'success' profile and screening candidates who lack the essentials, the POPS™
is the first step in a selection process that will improve the odds of hiring self-managing sales people.
To experience a free psychometric test complete this brief form and a consultant will contact you or call (416)746-0444.