Professional Services > Management Team Assessment
A Management Team Assessment is a valuable tool for selecting and coaching a high performing management team. A Management Team Assessment will identify the strengths and potential areas of growth of the individual team members based on personality, attitudes, emotional intelligence, cognitive abilities, and leadership potential. The report also provides feedback on how the team members' character traits and attitudes relate to the team building process. What are some of the benefits of a Management Team Assessment?
A Management Team Assessment is a highly effective tool for:
- A complete assessment of your team's complementary strengths, leadership style and coaching approach.
- Areas of potential stress and conflict in the team building process and team growth and development opportunities are identified.
- Provides mentoring and coaching suggestions for management team members.
- Assessment of individual fit to management culture.
- Building a high performing self-managed team.
- Assessing an individual's fit to an existing team.
- Coaching and developing a high performing self-managed team.
If you would like to find out more about our Management Team Assessment Services, please contact us