Managing Effort: Getting Results
A Performance Management & Coaching Workshop
The Managing Effort Coaching & Management System provides leaders with the fundamental skills needed to help people self-manage. This program develops coaching skills that will improve the manager’s or coach’s ability to gain commitment and responsibility. The fundamentals covered in the training are easily incorporate into any working environment. They provide powerful return on investment where improved performance and a strong self-managing culture are required.
Benefits Improved performance, increased results and retention Employees become more self-managed, focused on key efforts that maximize results Management time is spent coaching rather than coaxing Reduced management burn-out Managers learn a coaching system that creates a high performance culture
- Learn the "Managing Effort" system, a coaching approach that develops self-managers
- Understand the difference between coaching and coaxing
- Understand how to coach for internal motivation
- Learn a process for gaining commitment
- Learn how to assign responsibility and hold employees accountable
- Learn strategies for developing and retaining high effort performers
- Learn how to deal effectively with performance issues
- Receive Management Pro profile report and build on natural leadership/coaching strengths
Participants receive a pre-work package: Participants will need to complete the Management Pro profile and read the text book prior to course.
Available in 3 formats:
Facilitated on-site workshop, train-the-trainer or e-learning. Available as standard 2 day, 1 Day or 1/2 day program.
Available in English, French, and Spanish.
Link to client testimonials on this program
Based on the book, Managing Effort: Getting Results - A Coaching System for Managers by John Marshall, Ph.D. & Bob McHardy, CLU
Request a proposal:
Give Bob McHardy a call to schedule a demonstration of how this program can work for you. In a brief conversation we will get a better understanding of your needs, and prepare a proposal for you and your organization within 24 hours.