Hiring Winners:Developing a Recruiting Culture
Selection Training for Leaders, Managers and Recruiters
A practical workshop designed to improve an organization’s effectiveness and results in
attracting, selecting, hiring and retaining top sales performers. This workshop will help the
manager develop a streamlined, customized selection system that is efficient, effective and that
integrates with existing systems, corporate culture and work environment. It focuses on helping
the manager understand and develop a systematic selection process rather than relying on
manager personality or sales strengths.
- Increased quality and quantity of potential recruits
- Improved selection and retention
- Significant reduction in cost per hire and cost of performance
- Reduced time to hire through on-line screening
- Creates a recruiting culture in the organization
- Creates a systematic approach to recruiting, selection and retention
- Develop pro-active strategies to create a flow of qualified candidates
- Use the Internet to increase flow and quality of applicants
- Learn and understand the 6 step integrated recruiting and selection process
- Learn techniques for predicting performance
- Learn how to develop all employees into centers of influence
- Learn the 3 critical components of an effective selection system
- Become effective with the structured (behavioural-based) interview
- Learn strategies for assessing effort history and commitment
Participants receive a pre-work package: This includes a profile to be completed and text book to be read prior to course.
Available in 3 formats:
Facilitated on-site workshop or train-the-trainer. Available as standard 2 day, 1 Day or 1/2 day program.
Available in English, French, and Spanish.
Link to client testimonials on this program