PRINCIPLES OF SELF MANAGEMENT
This Workshop is the Key to Personal and Professional Success
The Principles of Self Management training helps people become even more effective self-managers of their careers, family, health, personal and professional relationships. Based on the book, “Principles of Self-Management”, written by Self Management Group's founders, Bob McHardy and John Marshall, Ph.D., this program will help participants to recognize the self-managing strategies behind their best achievements and offers practical methods that will help them use these strategies more consistently.
- Improved individual performance and increased results
- Enhanced levels of self confidence
- Improvements in attitudes and morale
- Individuals who are fully accountable and responsible for making and keeping commitments
- The development of high effort performers within a strong performance culture
- Develop a day-to-day system for self management
- Avoid slumps
- Learn techniques for the maintenance and development of self confidence
- Learn to make and keep self-commitments
- Develop a psychological time management system
- Learn how to make decisions and build habits
- Learn to self coach
- Maximize the Return On Investment (ROI) of commitment and energy
- Enhance personal and professional well being
One of the major outcomes of this program is to create maintenance free individuals: as one participant stated: "I enjoy self managers. They motivate each other; they're basically optimistic positive thinkers. They are maintenance free individuals: employees I don't have to worry about day after day. We need and must have that kind of employee."
Participants receive a pre-work package: Participants will need to complete the Career Directions profile and read the assigned text book.
Available in 3 formats:
Facilitated on-site workshop or train-the-trainer. Available as standard 2 day, 1 Day or 1/2 day program.
Available in English, French, and Spanish.
Link to client testimonials on this program