PROFESSIONAL LONGEVITY UNDER STRESS
A stress management program that balances individual needs and well being with the performance structures of an organization. All participants will develop an individualized energy management program that increases the available energy to perform important job functions. In addition to demonstrating that the organization is concerned about the well being of its employees, this program will focus the participants on effective career and lifestyle management strategies and will help individuals to balance their personal and professional commitments.
- Reduced absenteeism due to stress related issues
- Improved performance through effective management of personal energy
- Creates a healthy work environment improving the retention rate of top performers
- Helps to integrate a demanding career into a busy lifestyle
- Focuses the individual on personal and professional growth
- Llearn to identify and recognize sources of stress that effect personal and professional well-being
- Design an individualized stress management program
- Create a balanced lifestyle that allows the allocation of energy to all important commitments
- Develop strategies to maximize ROE - Return on Energy and enhance professional longevity
- Introduce the innovative DELI approach: Discovery; Evaluation; Learning; and Implementation
- Learn to develop healthy lifestyle habits
- Learn 100 new stress management techniques and strategies
Complete the "Career Directions" profile and read PLUS book.
Available in 3 formats:
- Facilitated on-site workshop or train-the-trainer.
- Modular design in ½, 1, and 2 day programs
Available in English, French, and Spanish.
Link to client testimonials on this program
Based on the book, Principles of Self-Management by John Marshall, Ph.D. & Bob McHardy, CLU
Request a proposal:
Give Bob McHardy a call to schedule a demonstration
of how this program can work for
you. In a brief conversation we will
get a better understanding of your
needs, and prepare a proposal for
you and your organization within