Professional Services and Workforce Analytics
The Self Management Group Professional Services team consists of highly trained and experienced professionals that consult with you to add value to your profiling systems and tools through our 35+ years of research and experience.
Our main goal is to help you continually improve your system to select, develop, and retain self-managers and build a strong performance culture.
Here is how you will benefit from our professional services:
- Choose the best assessment tools for your organization
- Objectively validate your recruiting, screening, and selection systems
- Build a self-managed and high performing culture
- Develop your succession plan
- Measure organizational effectiveness or engagement
Workforce and HR Analytics
Through our unparalleled experience and diverse global client portfolio, we have acquired a unique understanding of how data must be used to support and direct key talent management initiatives.
SMG consultants possess not only the highest academic and statistical credentials, but also have years of actual on-the-job business experience. This distinctive, and extremely rare, skill set not only allows them to analyze your data, but to interpret and apply it within your unique operational framework.
This ensures that any strategic decisions are unique and customized specifically to your organization, and are empirically supported by your historical HR data.
Workforce Analytics Services can help you with the following:
- Identifying and mining key HR data points
- Statistical modelling of HR data to employee performance and retention
- Identification of current recruitment process strengths and growth opportunities
- Succession planning and career pathing
- Consulting around recruitment / selection “best practices”
- Providing industry and global “Big Data” trends
- Training existing HR personnel on how to assess and interpret data