Dr. Richard Earle Brings Expertise on Stress and Capacity-for-Change to SMG
Posted by John Marshall on October. 9, 2015
Self Management Group is pleased to announce Dr. Richard Earle as a new consultant and associate. His work helps us to offer tools safeguarding Corporate Vital Signs in successful
corporations and in the staff who make them successful.
Vitality is defined as “the capacity to renew, endure, and succeed when challenged,” and is a crucial component of any effective employee or organization. Richard is an authority on the stress-of-change and controlling its impacts on wellbeing and performance.
Nowhere today is vitality more challenged than by mission-critical corporate change. From ERP re-engineering to mergers and acquisitions, only 23% of organizations achieve their planned success.
Vital Corporation: Making Change Successful, Not Stressful
Through partnership with Richard, SMG provides access for our clients to Vital Corporation, of which Richard is Principal. His consulting and training engagements are global, spanning Japan, India, and Saudi Arabia to the EU and from Argentina to Iceland.
Vital Corporation focuses on revitalizing challenged corporations to improve team engagement and employee’s productive wellbeing – leading to improved measures of retention, work satisfaction, mental health, and so on – by leveraging 35 years of applied research. Applying robust diagnostic tools, Vital Corporation and SMG can tailor evidence-based solutions to precisely support each client’s strategic success.
Success-factor research highlights one watershed fact: change is as change does … and the people do the doing. Vital Corporation’s Capacity-for-Change formula distills the science this way:
With Vital Corporation at our side, SMG’s mission is to use science-based insights and internationally proven tools to ensure client organizations can count on having essential capacity and vitality on tap in their corporate DNA.
Here are some of the tools and solutions that are available to SMG clients:
- Profiling Tool: Corporate Vital Signs™
- Profiling Tool: Vitality Pro™
- Profiling Tool: Stress Pro™
- Strategic consulting
- Workshops and briefings
- Training and certification for clients’ internal Vital Corporation Coaches
Dr. Richard Earle, Ph.D. is an internationally respected and published authority on the stress-of-change and controlling its impacts on wellbeing and performance both in individuals and in rapidly changing workplaces.
He is the Managing Director of the Canadian Institute of Stress and Principal in the Vital Corporation. He also provides executive coaching services with the Medisys Health Group and trains senior health and HR professionals globally via the internet as Certified Stress and Wellness Consultants.
>> SMG provides the best talent management tools available. Contact us to discuss how we can help your business.
You may also be interested in:
- Glem Dias Brings Expertise on Inclusion and Diversity to SMG
- Paul Fairlie Brings Expertise on Meaningful Work to SMG
- The ROI of Simulation Testing in the Selection Process
- Increase the Predictive Power of Our Assessments - Wednesday February 15th, 2017
- Self Management – The Core Trait of High Performance, Success, and Happiness - Tuesday January 31st, 2017
- New Workshop! Recruiting for Diversity and Inclusion - Tuesday January 17th, 2017
- Happy Holidays from SMG! (And Our Holiday Hours) - Monday December 19th, 2016
- Welcoming Sandra Crozier-McKee as Principle Human Talent Specialist at SMG - Friday November 18th, 2016
- What Do 8 of the Top 10 Companies with the Best Customer Service in Canada Have in Common? They Are SMG Clients! - Friday July 22nd, 2016
- Most Salespeople Know How to Sell – So Why Do Only Some Actually Sell? - Thursday June 30th, 2016
- Selecting for Competitive Sales Success: DNA + Market + Access to Market - Thursday June 16th, 2016
- Beyond Performance: Are You Predicting “Effective Retention” when Selecting Sales Professionals? - Tuesday April 26th, 2016
- New! Realize the Power of Your Own Data with Our HR and Workforce Analytics Services - Tuesday March 22nd, 2016