Happy Holidays from SMG! (And Our Holiday Hours)
Posted by John Marshall on December. 19, 2016
The team at Self Management Group would like to wish all of our clients and their teams a wonderful holiday season! We hope you’re able to spend quality time with your friends and family, enjoying delicious meals and good company.
Our Holiday Hours
December 26-27: Closed
December 28-30: Open
January 2: Closed (in lieu of New Year’s Day)
We’re already looking forward to 2017! With the right tools and insight, you can achieve even greater success next year. January is a great time to reassess your hiring and selection processes, as well as the overall health of your organization.
Season’s Greetings and a Joyful New Year!
You may be interested in:
- Why Does Fit Matter in the Hiring Process?
- How to Build High Performance Teams that Win
- Happy Employees Don’t Quit
- Increase the Predictive Power of Our Assessments - Wednesday February 15th, 2017
- Self Management – The Core Trait of High Performance, Success, and Happiness - Tuesday January 31st, 2017
- New Workshop! Recruiting for Diversity and Inclusion - Tuesday January 17th, 2017
- Happy Holidays from SMG! (And Our Holiday Hours) - Monday December 19th, 2016
- Welcoming Sandra Crozier-McKee as Principle Human Talent Specialist at SMG - Friday November 18th, 2016
- What Do 8 of the Top 10 Companies with the Best Customer Service in Canada Have in Common? They Are SMG Clients! - Friday July 22nd, 2016
- Most Salespeople Know How to Sell – So Why Do Only Some Actually Sell? - Thursday June 30th, 2016
- Selecting for Competitive Sales Success: DNA + Market + Access to Market - Thursday June 16th, 2016
- Beyond Performance: Are You Predicting “Effective Retention” when Selecting Sales Professionals? - Tuesday April 26th, 2016
- New! Realize the Power of Your Own Data with Our HR and Workforce Analytics Services - Tuesday March 22nd, 2016