Increase the Predictive Power of Our Assessments
Posted by John Marshall on February. 15, 2017
Our assessments are proven predictors of performance and retention, and many organizations are also looking to assess additional competencies. We offer great add-ons to assess a broader range of individual attributes that predict a wide range of behaviors and competencies.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Diversity and Inclusion add-on will help you recruit and develop a high performing workforce that is diverse, inclusive, and culturally competent! This is particularly effective when selecting sales professionals, customer service personnel, managers, and leaders.
EQ (Emotional Quotient)
EQ has proven to be extremely effective at predicting the ability of individuals to manage their own emotions as well as the feelings of others. EQ increases the effectiveness of interpersonal relationships especially in sales, service, and management.
The Integrity Assessment identifies candidates with high levels of integrity, honesty, and sound moral reasoning. Use this add-on to proactively assess potential behavior, increasing integrity throughout your organization!
The Positivity add-on will provide an assessment of the individual’s positive attributes that are linked to well-being and performance. It specifically measures their outlook on future expectations and ability to view challenges as opportunities (Positive Outlook), as well as their capacity for self-development and their belief in the positive role of mistakes in fostering that development (Positive Self Belief).
The Trust Assessment add-on provides an accurate assessment of an individual’s trustworthiness and diagnoses their ability to facilitate trust in relationships. Many organizations have requested this add-on to identify trusted leaders and managers.
The Fluid Intelligence Test (FIT) assesses a candidate’s ability to problem solve and apply logic in high stress situations. It measures the capability to “think critically on your feet”, which is a key success driver in many positions.
Our research team can develop and validate any add-on that has been identified as an important competency, thus making SMG assessments more powerful through this unique approach.
SMG has over 35 years of data and research on the characteristics of top performers. Our tools are designed specifically to help businesses select the best candidates for their needs. Contact us now!
You may be interested in:
- Self Management – The Core Trait of High Performance, Success, and Happiness
- New Workshop! Recruiting for Diversity and Inclusion
- Why Does Fit Matter in the Hiring Process?
- Increase the Predictive Power of Our Assessments -
- Self Management – The Core Trait of High Performance, Success, and Happiness -
- New Workshop! Recruiting for Diversity and Inclusion -
- Happy Holidays from SMG! (And Our Holiday Hours) -
- Welcoming Sandra Crozier-McKee as Principle Human Talent Specialist at SMG -
- What Do 8 of the Top 10 Companies with the Best Customer Service in Canada Have in Common? They Are SMG Clients! -
- Most Salespeople Know How to Sell – So Why Do Only Some Actually Sell? -
- Selecting for Competitive Sales Success: DNA + Market + Access to Market -
- Beyond Performance: Are You Predicting “Effective Retention” when Selecting Sales Professionals? -
- New! Realize the Power of Your Own Data with Our HR and Workforce Analytics Services -