New! Realize the Power of Your Own Data with Our HR and Workforce Analytics Services
Posted by John Marshall on March. 22, 2016
Self Management Group has a 35+ year track record of being a world leader in helping organizations meet their Talent Management and Human Capital needs. Because of our unparalleled experience and diverse global client portfolio, we have acquired a unique understanding of how data MUST be used to support and direct key talent management initiatives.
Through our vast experience, we have also come to understand that many companies need help and support in identifying and synthesizing critical data, and applying it in a meaningful and strategic way.
Workforce Analytics Services
Our new HR Analytics Service can help you with the following:
- Identifying and mining key HR data points
- Statistical modelling of HR data to employee performance and retention
- Identification of current recruitment process strengths and growth opportunities
- Succession planning and career pathing
- Consulting around recruitment / selection “best practices”
- Providing industry and global “Big Data” trends
- Training existing HR personnel on how to assess and interpret data
SMG consultants possess not only the highest academic and statistical credentials, but also have years of actual on-the-job business experience. This distinctive, and extremely rare, skill set not only allows them to analyze your data, but to interpret and apply it within your unique operational framework.
This ensures that any strategic decisions are unique and customized specifically to your organization, and are empirically supported by your historical HR data.
Let SMG’s highly experienced consultants help you realize the power of your own data. Contact us today!
You may also be interested in:
- 5 Simple Steps to Effective Talent Sourcing
- The Art and Science of Selecting Sales Professionals (HBR Has It Wrong!)
- How A+ Leaders Leverage Their Top Four Strengths
- The Talent Professional’s Guide to Strategic Talent Analytics - Thursday September 14th, 2017
- Increase the Predictive Power of Our Assessments - Wednesday February 15th, 2017
- Self Management – The Core Trait of High Performance, Success, and Happiness - Tuesday January 31st, 2017
- New Workshop! Recruiting for Diversity and Inclusion - Tuesday January 17th, 2017
- Happy Holidays from SMG! (And Our Holiday Hours) - Monday December 19th, 2016
- Welcoming Sandra Crozier-McKee as Principle Human Talent Specialist at SMG - Friday November 18th, 2016
- What Do 8 of the Top 10 Companies with the Best Customer Service in Canada Have in Common? They Are SMG Clients! - Friday July 22nd, 2016
- Most Salespeople Know How to Sell – So Why Do Only Some Actually Sell? - Thursday June 30th, 2016
- Selecting for Competitive Sales Success: DNA + Market + Access to Market - Thursday June 16th, 2016
- Beyond Performance: Are You Predicting “Effective Retention” when Selecting Sales Professionals? - Tuesday April 26th, 2016