New! Road-tested Diversity and Inclusion Tools to Build a Competitive Advantage
Posted by John Marshall on January. 19, 2016
We have seen much evidence pointing to diversity and inclusion as an emerging competitive differentiator that shifts market share towards more diverse companies over time. While most organizations aspire to be inclusive, only about 10% are truly inclusive.
What Happens at these Inclusive Organizations?
Inclusive organizations are able to attract, retain, and build a diverse talent and leadership pipeline that addresses talent shortages and serves a growing segment of customers.
Furthermore, their employees feel engaged, valued and connected. They leverage their “diversity of thought” to shape a culture of innovation, developing strategies and solutions for a diverse and dynamic global marketplace.
Is Your Organization Diverse and Inclusive?
Do you know what your gaps are between where you are and where you could be in terms of diversity and inclusion? What’s your action plan to realize your potential as an inclusive leader and as an organization?
SMG, in partnership with Glem Dias, is pleased to offer road-tested and award-winning talent and inclusion tools and strategies that have made a bottom line impact at organizations over the last decade:
Talent & Inclusion Champion 360
This new generation 360 assessment tool enables leaders and organizations to assess and then create an action plan to realize the business case for talent, diversity, and inclusion.
It is designed to capture the broader categories that impact the bottom line such as:
- Global Marketplace and Customers
- Diversity of Thought for Innovation and Collaboration
- Leadership Effectiveness
- Talent Commitment
- Talent Capabilities
- Cross-Cultural Competence
- Industry Networks and Community Outreach
The Talent & Inclusion Champion 360 report enables individual leaders, business units, or organizations to identify their gaps and creation an action plan to build a competitive advantage.
Inclusive Manager 360
At the front lines where the “rubber meets the road,” managers play a critical role in shaping the culture employees experience every day. A diverse and inclusive culture directly impacts employee engagement.
The Inclusive Manager 360 enables managers to be mindful of their personal biases and gaps, and work toward creating a development plan to grow as an inclusive manager. This assessment is based on feedback from direct reports, peers, leaders, and others.
Inclusive Recruiter Program
Have you developed your recruiters to source and assess candidates to build a diverse workforce and leaders that represent your customers and community? Do they understand their personal biases? Are they able to influence hiring managers as part of “fit for purpose hiring” to recruit diverse talent?
We offer a comprehensive Inclusive Recruiter Program to address the above. It includes a cultural competence assessment, workshop, toolkit, and diversity and inclusion questions to integrate with your interview guide.
SMG provides the best talent management tools available. Contact us to discuss how we can help your business.
You may also be interested in:
- How A+ Leaders Leverage Their Top Four Strengths
- Selecting Salespeople: The Top 3 Characteristics of Successful Competitive Sales Professionals
- 30 Questions Suggesting It’s Time for an Employee Survey
- The Talent Professional’s Guide to Strategic Talent Analytics - Thursday September 14th, 2017
- Increase the Predictive Power of Our Assessments - Wednesday February 15th, 2017
- Self Management – The Core Trait of High Performance, Success, and Happiness - Tuesday January 31st, 2017
- New Workshop! Recruiting for Diversity and Inclusion - Tuesday January 17th, 2017
- Happy Holidays from SMG! (And Our Holiday Hours) - Monday December 19th, 2016
- Welcoming Sandra Crozier-McKee as Principle Human Talent Specialist at SMG - Friday November 18th, 2016
- What Do 8 of the Top 10 Companies with the Best Customer Service in Canada Have in Common? They Are SMG Clients! - Friday July 22nd, 2016
- Most Salespeople Know How to Sell – So Why Do Only Some Actually Sell? - Thursday June 30th, 2016
- Selecting for Competitive Sales Success: DNA + Market + Access to Market - Thursday June 16th, 2016
- Beyond Performance: Are You Predicting “Effective Retention” when Selecting Sales Professionals? - Tuesday April 26th, 2016