New Workshop! Recruiting for Diversity and Inclusion
Posted by John Marshall on January. 17, 2017
Diversity and inclusion (D&I) has become an essential part of developing a modern workforce, emerging as a competitive differentiator that shifts market share towards more diverse companies over time.
Inclusive organizations have put a real focus on attracting, building, and retaining a diverse group of high performing employees and leaders. Investing in diversity helps these businesses improve employee engagement, innovation, and productivity – in fact, research shows that highly diverse teams outperform non-diverse teams.
Unfortunately, only 10% of organizations can be considered inclusive. At SMG, we’ve created a new workshop to change that statistic and help businesses like yours build diverse workforces!
Our Diversity Recruiting Certification Workshop launched last week, on January 12, 2017 with a very successful first session!
Diversity Recruiting Certification Workshop
The Recruiting Diversity workshop helps attendees fine-tune their company’s diversity and inclusion recruiting processes through the following five modules:
- Self-Awareness: Uncover your attitudes toward D&I and how they interact with management and recruitment styles.
- Sourcing and Attraction: Shape an effective strategy to attract and engage diverse groups to meet the needs of your market.
- Screening: Build a pre-screening/screening process that leverages diversity and eliminates any potential adverse impacts on candidates.
- Selection and Decision-making: Enhance your selection process so that it leverages diversity, respects all candidates, and sets the organization up for success.
- Process and Conversion: Ensure your recruitment process attracts, engages, and positively impacts diverse candidates to enhance the quality of hires and protect your employment brand.
In addition to the workshop itself, this program includes:
- A cultural competence assessment
- D&I toolkit
- A personalized implementation action plan for each topic area
With this workshop, your organization can become one of the top 10% who are leveraging D&I to achieve high performance, culturally competent workforces that win.
SMG has a strong focus on offering programs and assessments to help create diverse, inclusive, performance-based organizations. Get in touch with us now!
You may also be interested in:
- New! Road-tested Diversity and Inclusion Tools to Build a Competitive Advantage
- Why Does Fit Matter in the Hiring Process?
- Predictive Analytics and Millennials: How to Attract and Retain the New Generation of Employees
- The Talent Professional’s Guide to Strategic Talent Analytics - Thursday September 14th, 2017
- Increase the Predictive Power of Our Assessments - Wednesday February 15th, 2017
- Self Management – The Core Trait of High Performance, Success, and Happiness - Tuesday January 31st, 2017
- New Workshop! Recruiting for Diversity and Inclusion - Tuesday January 17th, 2017
- Happy Holidays from SMG! (And Our Holiday Hours) - Monday December 19th, 2016
- Welcoming Sandra Crozier-McKee as Principle Human Talent Specialist at SMG - Friday November 18th, 2016
- What Do 8 of the Top 10 Companies with the Best Customer Service in Canada Have in Common? They Are SMG Clients! - Friday July 22nd, 2016
- Most Salespeople Know How to Sell – So Why Do Only Some Actually Sell? - Thursday June 30th, 2016
- Selecting for Competitive Sales Success: DNA + Market + Access to Market - Thursday June 16th, 2016
- Beyond Performance: Are You Predicting “Effective Retention” when Selecting Sales Professionals? - Tuesday April 26th, 2016