Welcome to Self Management Group’s New Website!
Posted by John Marshall on July. 6, 2015
We’ve redesigned our site to make your experience better by improving the visual appeal, enhancing ease of navigation, and adding new resources you may be interested in.
On this new site, you can learn about all of our familiar profiles and tools through the Products pages:
- Screening Tools
- Selection Tools and Profiles
- HR Tools and Surveys
- Products for Individuals
- Career Management Tools
If you’re a current client, you can find the client login at the top of every page.
Ultimately, we want to provide you with the tools and resources you need to attract, hire, retain, and develop top performing employees and leaders throughout your organization.
We hope you find our new site helpful and informative!
>> Our products are based on over 35 years of ongoing research and historical data. Please have a look around our site, and contact us with any questions about talent management or how SMG can help your business.
- Increase the Predictive Power of Our Assessments - Wednesday February 15th, 2017
- Self Management – The Core Trait of High Performance, Success, and Happiness - Tuesday January 31st, 2017
- New Workshop! Recruiting for Diversity and Inclusion - Tuesday January 17th, 2017
- Happy Holidays from SMG! (And Our Holiday Hours) - Monday December 19th, 2016
- Welcoming Sandra Crozier-McKee as Principle Human Talent Specialist at SMG - Friday November 18th, 2016
- What Do 8 of the Top 10 Companies with the Best Customer Service in Canada Have in Common? They Are SMG Clients! - Friday July 22nd, 2016
- Most Salespeople Know How to Sell – So Why Do Only Some Actually Sell? - Thursday June 30th, 2016
- Selecting for Competitive Sales Success: DNA + Market + Access to Market - Thursday June 16th, 2016
- Beyond Performance: Are You Predicting “Effective Retention” when Selecting Sales Professionals? - Tuesday April 26th, 2016
- New! Realize the Power of Your Own Data with Our HR and Workforce Analytics Services - Tuesday March 22nd, 2016