Welcoming Sandra Crozier-McKee as Principle Human Talent Specialist at SMG
Posted by John Marshall on November. 18, 2016
Self Management Group is pleased to announce that Sandra Crozier-McKee has joined our organization as Principal Human Talent Specialist.
Sandra is an accomplished executive with broad experience in business, finance, education, public relations, and training. She has a proven track record in achieving exceptional, rather than expected, growth strategies.
Prior to coming onboard at SMG, Sandra was Managing Partner at Top Line Performance Management, a firm dedicated to providing training and support to help businesses succeed. Her previous experience also includes over five years as President and CEO of BBB Southern Alberta and East Kootenay, overseeing the organization’s local, national, and international operations.
We are thrilled to have Sandra join us, bringing her knowledge and skills to the SMG team!
Get the right people in the right place doing the right things! Contact SMG to discuss how we can help your business.
You may also be interested in:
- Glem Dias Brings Expertise on Inclusion and Diversity to SMG
- How to Build High Performance Teams that Win
- Millennials in the Workplace: 5 Lessons from the Rio Olympics
- Increase the Predictive Power of Our Assessments - Wednesday February 15th, 2017
- Self Management – The Core Trait of High Performance, Success, and Happiness - Tuesday January 31st, 2017
- New Workshop! Recruiting for Diversity and Inclusion - Tuesday January 17th, 2017
- Happy Holidays from SMG! (And Our Holiday Hours) - Monday December 19th, 2016
- Welcoming Sandra Crozier-McKee as Principle Human Talent Specialist at SMG - Friday November 18th, 2016
- What Do 8 of the Top 10 Companies with the Best Customer Service in Canada Have in Common? They Are SMG Clients! - Friday July 22nd, 2016
- Most Salespeople Know How to Sell – So Why Do Only Some Actually Sell? - Thursday June 30th, 2016
- Selecting for Competitive Sales Success: DNA + Market + Access to Market - Thursday June 16th, 2016
- Beyond Performance: Are You Predicting “Effective Retention” when Selecting Sales Professionals? - Tuesday April 26th, 2016
- New! Realize the Power of Your Own Data with Our HR and Workforce Analytics Services - Tuesday March 22nd, 2016