STATEMENT OF DUTIES
Responsible for coordination of jobs to be installed on a timely basis. Acts as the operational hub. Works closely with installers, specialist technicians, ISRS, and consumers. The focal point of work flow in a successful operation.
- Lead by example at all times.
- Leave the shop after the schedule is set for the next days operations.
- Schedule manpower assignments, providing the resources necessary to insure that our customers are taken care of timely.
- Assign, coordinate, and insure Emergency Service program is executed.
- Maintain a log of company equipment and tools which includes periodic physical inventories and inspections.
- Insure that invoices, route sheets, time cards, daily and weekly reports are completed and turned in by all team members timely and accurately.
- Offer recommendations on hiring and termination of Flat Glass Technicians.
- Execute Service With Advanced Training (SWAT).
- Sell flat glass services to customers, when necessary.
- Insure the efficient use of materials.
- Collect payment and/or information required for payment from customers for work performed.
- Perform the duties of the job keeping safety in mind at all times.
- Maintain a spirit of cooperation, respect and teamwork.
- Treat all customers and employees with respect at all times.
- Conduct periodic inspections to make sure company vehicles and equipment are properly serviced, clean, kept in good working order and condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned which may include the duties outside this job description and may also include cross-training in related positions within the company.
- High school graduate, or equivalent.
- Prior proven success in the flat glass industry, preferred, but not necessary.
- Ability to sell the company's products and services to customers.
- Personality suitable to leading, working and communicating effectively with fellow employees as a lead person.
- Personality suitable to communication effectively with customers and fellow employees.
- Ability and willingness to assume responsibility for each project and give directions in assisting employees in a non-threatening and non-confrontational manner.
- High degree of self-confidence.
- Driven to see projects completed on schedule and with quality workmanship.
- Willingness to take personal responsibility for own actions as well as those of the other Flat Glass Technicians.
- Ability to listen and follow directions to perform job duties without being argumentative or disruptive.
- Ability to think in a logical and progressive manner.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills which are particularly well suited to working with a variety of situations.
- Maintain open lines of communications with management and fellow employees at all times.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Accustomed to working in fast moving environments requiring timely attention to details as well as unpredictable and changing conditions.
- Proven track record as a team member and effective communicator.
- Professional appearance and personality.
- Good organizational and time management skills to insure scheduled deadlines are met as well as impart these characteristics to the Flat Glass Technicians.
- Must be self-motivated, energetic and results oriented with a high level of work intensity and a bias for action.
- Must be able to lead by example.
- Work Saturday work rotation as scheduled, as required.
Apply at a Locally Owned and Operated Glass Doctor Franchisee
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Glass Doctor franchisee, a separate company and employer from Synergistic International LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Synergistic International LLC does not accept, review or store my application.
Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned Glass Doctor franchisee.