Outside Sales Rep/Business Development
STATEMENT OF DUTIES
Responsible for developing relationships in the field with insurance agents, apartment complex management companies and other businesses who benefit through a relationship with Glass Doctor for auto and flat glass needs. This is a sales position that proactively generates sales and relationships.
- Meet or exceed monthly goals.
- Develop and maintain a spirit of cooperation, respect and teamwork.
- Maintain open lines of communication with management and fellow employees at all times.
- Trustworthy. People like their first decision and ask "is this someone I like, I can trust, and I want to see again".
- Must be able to accept a "no" and not take it personally.
- Self-motivated and ability to persevere.
- Understand the features of all products and be able to determine how those features benefit the customer.
- Listen more than talk . . . 70% listening, 30% talking.
- Have an ability to learn to repair rock chips.
- Ride along with the Technician Specialists to understand auto glass replacement and also assist in heavy shower doors and large IGU's when necessary.
- Learn Mainstreet software system.
- Conduct an average of 15 - 20 sales calls per day.
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule to accommodate early a.m. leads groups or after hours mixers as well as Saturday availability to inventory fleet accounts. This includes the availability to work some evenings for apartment meetings and events.
- Organized and have an ability to put together routes.
- Ability to continue working with an account to determine the decision maker for specific accounts, property managers or maintenance managers.
- Enjoys meeting new people and making friends.
- Ability to ask for the order. Over and over again.
- Perform other duties as assigned which may include duties outside this job description and may also include cross-training in related positions within the company.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Computer literate.
- High degree of self-confidence without exhibiting arrogance.
- Driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Ability to listen and follow directions to perform job duties without being argumentative or disruptive.
- Ability to think and a logical and progressive manner.
- Ability to effectively manage a variety of situations and clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Professional appearance and personality.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Valid Drivers License.
Apply at a Locally Owned and Operated Glass Doctor Franchisee
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Glass Doctor franchisee, a separate company and employer from Synergistic International LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Synergistic International LLC does not accept, review or store my application.
Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned Glass Doctor franchisee.