Apply at a Locally Owned and Operated Window Genie Franchise
STATEMENT OF DUTIES
Responsible for the quality and efficient performance of home & light commercial services. Identify and sell additional work as well as develop new customers.
- Provide service in our three service categories which include window cleaning, window tinting and pressure washing. In most markets, can also include gutter cleaning, chandelier cleaning and holiday lighting in select markets.
- Speak with customers about additional services.
- Insure the efficient use of materials.
- Maintain adequate stock of cleaning supplies on vehicle.
- Perform the duties of the job keeping safety in mind at all times.
- Maintain a spirit of cooperation, respect and teamwork.
- Treat all customers with respect at all times.
- Treat all fellow employees with respect at all times.
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition.
- Complete invoices and follow work orders as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned which may include the duties outside this job description and may also include cross-training in related positions within the company.
- No experience necessary but prior experience in any of our three service categories is a plus.
- Physical ability to lift ladders.
- Willing and able to work up to 32' on a ladder.
- Personality suitable to working and communicating effectively with supervisors and fellow employees.
- Personality suitable to communication effectively with customers.
- Ability to listen and follow directions to perform job duties without being argumentative or disruptive.
- Ability to think in a logical and progressive manner.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills which are particularly well suited to working with a variety of situations.
- Maintain open lines of communications with management and fellow employees at all times.
- Proven track record as a team member and effective communicator.
- Professional appearance and personality.
- Good organizational and time management skills to insure scheduled deadlines are met.
- Must be self-motivated, energetic and results oriented with a high level of work intensity and a bias for action.
- Work Saturdays as needed, typically in the spring and fall.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Window Genie franchise, a separate company and employer from Synergistic International LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
I understand that each independent franchise is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Window Genie does not accept, review or store my application.
Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned Window Genie franchise.