The Management Screen™ is a psychometric tool used to screen top performing managers.
It is an efficient, cost-effective process to help an organization focus on candidates with the highest management potential. Customized to management and supervisory positions, this tool integrates with and provides valuable information for the next step in the selection process.
Use Management Screen™ to identify high potential individuals who will thrive in management positions.
What Does Management Screen™ Do?
- Uses data based criteria to assess talent, work history, and probability of success; provides an overall rating of each candidate
- Uses a series of standardized, objective, and validated questions
- Determines suitability for specific management positions
- Identifies high potential supervisors and managers
- Manages the flow of targeted recruits
- Eliminates candidates lacking essential management characteristics
- Provides data to help predict performance and retention
- Provides information for manager matching and team building
- Provides data which can be measured and integrated with selection, development, and retention processes as the basis for continuous improvement
- Is an online 24/7 screening tool to manage large numbers of targeted recruits
- Reduces both time and cost per hire
- Integrates into any Talent Management Solution or ATS
- Can be customized to any organization
Screening for Performance and Retention in Management
The Management Screen™ is an effective solution to the challenge of targeting and screening a high number of potential recruits. It provides a quick snapshot of the candidate’s potential for a management role.
The screening system can be customized and adjusted to ensure the appropriate flow of quality candidates to the next step in the selection process.
By assessing the inherent talent, effort history, and fit to the position, the Management Screen™ is able to screen out those candidates who lack the potential for success in management and supervisory roles.
By focusing on candidates with a ‘success’ profile and screening candidates who lack the essentials, the Management Screen™ is the first step in a selection process that will improve the odds of hiring top performing managers.