Service POP™ – Customer Service Professional Selection Tool
The Service POP™ is designed to assist in selecting, training, and coaching people for customer service, hospitality, and other roles that require first-rate client/customer relationship management.
It helps identify and select individuals who will perform in:
- Service cultures
- Retail outlets
- Personal services
- Inside sales
- Roles that deal with internal customers and clients
More Information about Service POP™
What Does the Service POP™ Assess?
- Service competencies
- Sales and business growth potential
- Decision making, loyalty, and approach to structure and supervision
- Character traits and relevant attitudes
- Emotional awareness of self and others (emotional intelligence)
- Success factors such as self-management, motivation, comfort with conflict, confidence, and lifestyle management
- Listening style and approach to networking
Other factors such as education, recruiting sources, regional differences, and other demographics can be collected during the hiring process.
Selecting and Retaining Top Performing Customer Care Staff
The Service POP™ is designed to help select, develop, and retain top performing customer care people who will be effective in building a profitable service organization and repeat business.
This tool has been used successfully in a variety of service roles, including:
- Call centers
- Help desks
- Customer service kiosks
With Service POP™, your organization can build predictive models for various customer care cultures and study relevant success factors in each role. It provides the basis for creating norms for organizations and allows for benchmarking against top service cultures.