EQ POP™ – Emotional Intelligence Assessment Tool
EQ POP™ is a normative assessment tool that measures the critical dimensions of emotional intelligence (EQ – emotional quotient). The EQ POP™ uses advanced statistical methods to assess the ability to recognize and manage one’s own emotions as well as the feelings of others.
Use EQ POP™ to:
- Assess an individual’s ability to process emotional information and apply the information effectively
- Obtain a detailed report on strengths and growth opportunities
- Enhance team building
- Measure empathy, self-awareness, social judgement, and more
- Predict performance
More Information about EQ POP™
Employers are increasingly recognizing the importance of emotional intelligence as a major factor in workplace success. EQ POP™ makes it easy to select and develop high EQ individuals. It is also an excellent complement to our other predictive psychometric assessments.
What Does the EQ POP™ Do?
- Adds predictive power to most selection tools
- Is proven to be more predictive of performance than IQ
- Assesses the ability to process emotional information
- Provides a detailed report on strengths and growth opportunities
- Effective for team building
- Assesses empathy
- Useful for resolving interpersonal conflict
- Assists with matching individuals and teams
What Does the EQ POP™ Measure?
- Self-awareness: Mood labeling of emotions.
- Mood Monitoring: Amount of energy used to monitor emotions.
- Self-control: Control over impulses and desires.
- Managing Emotional Influences: Understanding the emotions of others (empathy).
- Social Judgement: Appropriate decisions in social situations.
Selecting and Developing Employees with EQ POP™
A thoroughly validated assessment tool, the EQ POP™ has been effective for selecting and developing a variety of groups, including sales, service, management, leaders, and executives. Empathy and sound judgement are essential characteristics, particularly for top leaders.
The EQ POP™ can be customized and benchmarked for all positions and all levels within an organization.