Management POP ™ – Manager Recruitment and Selection Tool
Management POP ™ is a profiling tool specifically designed to predict the potential of managers and help companies develop and maintain high performance managers. This tool uses advanced statistical methods to assess the factors that allow managers to effectively manage employees and their performance.
Use Management POP ™ to:
- Recruit and select the best managers;
- Predict yield and retention;
- Inform about teamwork, coaching, succession planning and more;
- Evaluate self-confidence, emotional intelligence and orientation to people;
- Get an overview of personality traits and their application in management.
Management POP ™ is a validated and ideal assessment tool for recruiting and selecting managers. It has proven to be very effective in predicting yield and retention.In addition to being an excellent tool for recruiting and selecting employees, the detailed report can also be used for teamwork, coaching managers, conflict resolution, succession planning and matching Individuals to mentors and colleagues.
Our evaluation and validation process can be used to develop models of the ideal candidate that meet the needs of your company and your culture.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT Management POP ™
What does Management POP ™ do?
- Polling Selection and Planning Tool;
- Provides an overview of personality traits and their application in management;
- Identifies the approach and leadership style;
- Evaluates proactivity, attitude towards conflict, motivation for achievement, and autonomy;
- Evaluates self-confidence, emotional intelligence and orientation to people;
- Predicts performance of managers;
- Predicts recruitment effectiveness;
- Predicts the ability to develop an excellent team;
- Provides accompanying and development strategies;
- Offers suggestions for interviews in addition to psychometric elements with structured interviews;
- Provides feedback to match employees with mentors and colleagues.
Management POP ™ is used by several high-performance companies around the world and is currently offered in 20 different languages.
Overview of Management Styles and Emotional Quotient
Management POP ™ also provides an overview of an individual's management style, including a wide variety of management skills:
- Leadership style;
- Communication style;
- How objectives and strategies are implemented;
- Approaches to motivate people;
- Feedback style;
- Approaches for accompaniment;
- Approaches for training.
Emotional Quotient (EQ) is important to help managers understand interpersonal relationships. Management POP evaluates and communicates QE factors as:
- Determining and monitoring moods
- The determination;
- The social judgment.
These measures are integrated into a general QE scale.
Optional functions for sales management
Management POP ™ includes an option for sales management potential that evaluates key elements of sales management in addition to various other management and leadership skills:
- Essential elements of self-management;
- Approach to recruitment and attraction of promising candidates
- Approach to development and sales training;
- Approach for sales team growth and performance management.
TESTIMONIAL FOR MANAGEMENT POP
I personally work with Self Management and management tools POP since the early 1990s. I have over 43 years experience in recruitment, selection and interview 'insurance. The continued use of these tools by American National, the company for which I am currently working, demonstrates our confidence in these processes and in the information provided by Self Management.
Our confidence in quality candidates, the ability to accompany selected agents and the continued development of the American National management team will continue. The results obtained during my twelve years of employment with American National are documented proof of our support. My personal use of tools and the ability to target the skills and abilities of each candidate apply not only to the company's candidates but also to my own son. The information and data obtained are remarkable.
Vice President, Marketing and Operations Officer