The Habits of Sales Professionals™
The Habits of Sales Professionals™ is a sales diagnostic tool that helps maximize sales performance. It is effective as a self-coaching assessment as well as for coaches who are managing sales professionals.
Competitive sales organizations must realize a return on the investments they make in their sales professionals. The Habits of Sales Professionals™ is based on over 12,000 successful coaching sessions and provides detailed insight on how to further improve the sales attitudes and behaviors of successful performers.
Use The Habits of Sales Professionals™ to help sales and account representatives focus their daily effort on activities proven to increase sales performance and results.
What Does The Habits of Sales Professionals™ Do?
- Identifies an individual’s greatest sales strengths and growth opportunities
- Helps to focus daily effort and activities
- Streamlines the coaching and development process
- Maximizes sales potential
- Identifies issues affecting sales performance
- Includes valuable individual feedback
- Is completely web-based and provides instant reports
- Takes only 15 minutes to complete
What Does The Habits of Sales Professionals™ Assess?
- Being Your Own Ally: Evaluates the degree to which the individual is aware of their strengths and what makes them successful.
- Maximizing Your Return on Energy: Assesses the degree to which the individual focuses their time and effort on high yield activities including closing existing business and prospecting.
- Prospecting: Identifies the importance that the individual places on prospecting.
- Developing a Compelling Story: Measures the individual’s approach toward contextualizing the offer to make it relevant to the prospect.
- Becoming a Master of Communication: Evaluates the individual’s propensity toward communication and helps ensure they know what to say and how to say it.
- Sharpening the Saw: Evaluates the individual’s openness to feedback and their approach toward self-improvement.
- Keeping Score: Measures the individual’s approach to performance targets.