HR Tools and Surveys
Reach greater levels of organizational effectiveness and productivity with our powerful and accurate HR tools.
Our assessments, diagnostic tools, and organizational surveys are based on rigorous research. They provide measurable data and actionable insight to identify training requirements, improve hiring and retention practices, and develop a better understanding of how your organization is doing on every level.
Align talent potential with strategic planning.
To develop a complete leadership succession plan, our 360° assessments include an integrated approach at five levels within an organization:
- C Suite
- Senior Director
- Individual Contributor
Workforce Analytics Services can help you with the following:
- Identifying and mining key HR data points
- Statistical modelling of HR data to employee performance and retention
- Identification of current recruitment process strengths and growth opportunities
- Succession planning and career pathing
- Consulting around recruitment / selection “best practices”
- Providing industry and global “Big Data” trends
- Training existing HR personnel on how to assess and interpret data
SMG has teamed up with leading experts and institutions to provide a comprehensive approach to the recruiting and developing of a diverse, inclusive, and culturally competent workforce.
We offer a wide range of diversity and inclusion solutions, including:
- Recruiter and Employee Assessment Profiles
- D&I Recruiting System
- D&I Training and Workshops
- Organizational Diagnostics and Assessment Tools
We customize our 360° POP™ to measure specific facets of your organization’s working environment and structured management model.
The purpose of a 360° assessment is to provide each participant with structured and constructive feedback regarding their leadership behaviors and competencies. The 360° assessment provides invaluable feedback for professional and personal growth.
The OES™ is designed to help executives and leaders evaluate several critical aspects of organizational effectiveness. Developed by senior managers with decades of business experience, this tool helps focus on corporate strengths and identifies growth opportunities.
A recent innovation has been the addition of diversity, inclusion, and cultural competence as options to the data collection process.
The Corporate Vital Signs™ is a diagnostic tool that assesses and benchmarks those corporate vital signs known to predict future corporate performance, revenue growth, and profitability.
On-demand 360° Referencing™ is a customized, online, high speed reference checking and reporting system that provides hiring managers with comprehensive, measurable, and accurate references for their candidates.
Get trustworthy, job- specific reference information.
The e-Exit Interview™ is a customizable web-based assessment that provides candid information from about the feelings of exiting employees about the onboarding process and working conditions.
The data in this report offers a convenient, objective analysis that highlights trends and helps leadership to quickly address critical performance and retention issues.
The Team POP™ is an essential component of any talent management system. It allows you to build high performance teams by understanding the individual strengths of team members and how those strengths may complement each other.
The Team POP™ is ideal for:
- HR professionals
- Project managers
- Sales professionals Sports teams
The Engagement Survey™ provides your organization with crucial quantitative data and insight to make real, sustainable improvements to your organization. There is a direct correlation between engaged employees and an organization’s profitability and productivity.
Use the survey insights to develop corporate priorities, leadership priorities, and changes for individual teams.
You can’t manage what you don’t measure.
The Positive Work Inventory® (PWI) is a comprehensive employee survey of workplace factors identified by organizational science as drivers of critical employee outcomes. The PWI measures classic workplace factors, but it’s also based on positive organizational psychology and includes meaningful work.
A 10% increase in PWI scores has been linked to almost 9% higher employee satisfaction, commitment, stay intentions, and lower burnout in a national sample.
- The new science of positive organizations
- Meaningful work: The sleeping giant in your organization
- All generations want meaningful work
Diversity and inclusion is clearly emerging as a competitive differentiator, yet only about 10% of organizations are truly inclusive.
Talent & Inclusion Champion 360 is a new generation 360 assessment tool that enables you to assess and then create an action plan to realize the business case for talent, diversity, and inclusion.
- Provides a 360 assessment of individual leader and/or leadership team capabilities toward realizing the business case for diversity, talent, and inclusion
- Identifies gaps to address high impact areas, creating a tangible ROI for individual leaders, business units and/or organizations
- Guides creation of a robust Talent and Inclusion Plan to realize the performance and bottom line impact of investing in talent and inclusion
- Provides direction for shaping a diverse workforce and leadership pipeline
- Provides insights to serving the needs of the diverse marketplace, customers, and community
Building an inclusive culture becomes a reality with managers on the front lines.
Managers play a critical role in building inclusive and engaged teams that build competitive edge for the organization. Learn more about how to prepare your managers to build inclusive teams.