We customize our 360 POP™ to measure specific facets of your organization’s working environment and structured management model. This assessment tool provides leaders, managers, and employees with structured, practical feedback regarding specific competencies, strengths, and styles.
Use the 360 POP™ to:
- Provide constructive feedback for individuals in your organization
- Identify strengths and development opportunities
- Obtain an objective snapshot of your organization to assist in strategic changes
- Evolve your performance culture
- Assist with team building, development plans, or succession performance
More Information about 360 POP™
What Does the 360 POP™ Assess?
The 360 POP™ typically measures behaviors, competencies, skills, and attitudes related to:
- Communication skills
- Setting and achieving goals
- Performance coaching and feedback strategies
- Establishing clear expectations
- Providing support
- Recognition of effort and results
- Support of an organization’s vision and strategies
- Demonstration of knowledge about the organization/products
- Leadership qualities
- Problem solving and decision making abilities
- Conflict management
- Diversity and Inclusion
Customizing Employee Feedback
The 360 POP™ can be customized to reflect the specific culture or team building needs of an organization. The feedback report is also customizable to provide individuals with feedback that is easy to read and highlights both strengths and areas of development.