Talent & Inclusion Champion 360
Diversity and inclusion is clearly emerging as a competitive differentiator, yet only about 10% of organizations are truly inclusive.
Talent & Inclusion Champion 360 is a new generation 360 assessment tool that enables you to assess and then create an action plan to realize the business case for talent, diversity, and inclusion.
This tool is developed based on an Inclusive Talent Management Model that integrates diversity and inclusion with talent management.
What Does the Talent & Inclusion Champion 360 Do?
- Provides a 360 assessment of individual leader and/or leadership team capabilities toward realizing the business case for diversity, talent, and inclusion
- Identifies gaps to address high impact areas, creating a tangible ROI for individual leaders, business units and/or organizations
- Guides creation of a robust Talent and Inclusion Plan to realize the performance and bottom line impact of investing in talent and inclusion
- Provides direction for shaping a diverse workforce and leadership pipeline
- Provides insights to serving the needs of the diverse marketplace, customers, and community
What Does the Talent & Inclusion Champion 360 Assess?
This tool is designed to capture the broader framing of leadership, talent, diversity, and inclusion. Key categories include:
- Global Marketplace and Customers
- Diversity of Thought for Innovation and Collaboration
- Leadership Effectiveness
- Talent Commitment
- Talent Capabilities
- Cross-Cultural Competence
- Industry Networks and Community Outreach
The assessment items are based on actual behaviors, scenarios, and examples of actions that are evidence-based, reflected on as part of self-assessment, or observed by other respondents.
The report will give insights to be mindful of personal biases and gaps based on feedback from peers, managers, direct reports, suppliers, and customers.