Talent & Inclusion Champion 360
Diversity and inclusion is clearly emerging as a competitive differentiator, yet only about 10% of organizations are truly inclusive.
Talent & Inclusion Champion 360 is a new generation 360 assessment tool that enables you to assess and then create an action plan to realize the business case for talent, diversity, and inclusion.
This tool is developed based on an Inclusive Talent Management Model that integrates diversity and inclusion with talent management.
What Does the Talent & Inclusion Champion 360 Do?
- Provides a 360 assessment of individual leader and/or leadership team capabilities toward realizing the business case for diversity, talent, and inclusion
- Identifies gaps to address high impact areas, creating a tangible ROI for individual leaders, business units and/or organizations
- Guides creation of a robust Talent and Inclusion Plan to realize the performance and bottom line impact of investing in talent and inclusion
- Provides direction for shaping a diverse workforce and leadership pipeline
- Provides insights to serving the needs of the diverse marketplace, customers, and community
What Does the Talent & Inclusion Champion 360 Assess?
This tool is designed to capture the broader framing of leadership, talent, diversity, and inclusion. Key categories include:
- Global Marketplace and Customers
- Diversity of Thought for Innovation and Collaboration
- Leadership Effectiveness
- Talent Commitment
- Talent Capabilities
- Cross-Cultural Competence
- Industry Networks and Community Outreach
The assessment items are based on actual behaviors, scenarios, and examples of actions that are evidence-based, reflected on as part of self-assessment, or observed by other respondents.
The report will give insights to be mindful of personal biases and gaps based on feedback from peers, managers, direct reports, suppliers, and customers.
“Did you see the magic in the room?” was the question I was asked after one of our full management team sessions with Glem Dias. The answer is a resounding yes. Glem has provided leadership and guidance to support the Canadian Mental Health Association York Region and South Simcoe Branch to be the most culturally competent team in our area.
Through a comprehensive process that included the audit, policy review, robust strategy, and support through execution our branch is confident and prepared to reach our goal of going from good to great. Not only has Glem provided us with the training on shaping and building high performing and inclusive teams, but is coaching us individually as leaders and creating cultural competency champions throughout all levels of the organization. It may not be magic, based on Glem’s years of experience and insights that he shares, but results are truly transformational.
Chief Executive Officer, Canadian Mental Health Association York and South Simcoe