IT Pro™ Personal
The IT POP™ profile will help you make the right career choice if you are considering an IT career, deciding on new IT training, or looking at a new IT career path.
Use the IT POP™ to analyze the key inherent characteristics and attitudes that influence your success in four major IT careers:
- Leaders/Project managers
- Systems maintenance and service personnel
- Technical sales
What Does the IT POP™ Do?
- Identifies inherent potential to perform in various IT cultures
- Provides valuable self-development strategies
- Identifies strengths and growth opportunities
- Includes valuable individual feedback
- Is objective, comprehensive, and economical
What Does the IT POP™ Assess?
- IT career ranking for the four major IT career opportunities
- Career development plan
- Retention strategy
- Self-management potential
- Motivational profile
- Environmental fit
- Comfort with conflict
- Managing stress
- Communication style
- Approach to dealing with internal and external clients, users, etc.