Performance Pro™ Personal
If you have thought about a sales career or currently hold a sales position, the Personal Performance Profile™ is for you.
This self-assessment profile is highly effective in identifying how your inherent characteristics will influence your success. The result is a comprehensive development plan that can lead to improvements in your overall sale performance.
This profile is right for you if you are considering a sales career, currently in a sales career and looking to improve your personal performance, or a manager required to play a business development role.
Use the Performance Pro™ to understand your strengths and leverage them to create a successful sales career strategy and development plan.
What Does Performance Pro™ Do?
- Identifies the key characteristics that influence sales success
- Recommends a sales career strategy
- Suggests a development plan to address any competency gaps
What Does the Performance Pro™ Assess?
- Key inherent characteristics
- Sales environments to look for and avoid
- Type of approach to acquire new customers
- Key career motivators
- Need for structure and systems
- Interest in learning
- Managing rejection
- Prospecting orientation
- Commitment to product/service
- Commitment to an opportunity requiring sales