Management Pro™ – Manager Recruiting & Selection Tool
Management Pro™ is a state-of-the-art psychometric profiling tool designed specifically to predict management potential and help organizations develop and maintain top performing managers. This tool uses advanced statistical methods to assess the factors that allow managers and leaders to effectively manage people and performance.
A thoroughly validated assessment tool, the Management Pro™ is ideal for executive recruiting and selection. It is proven effective in predicting performance and retention.
In addition to being an effective employee recruiting and selection tool, the detailed report can also be used for team building, executive coaching, conflict resolution, succession planning, and matching individuals to mentors, peers, and staff.
Our benchmarking and validation process can be used to develop ideal candidate models specific to your unique organization and culture.
What Does the Management Pro™ Do?
- A normative selection and succession planning tool
- Provides an overview of personality traits as they apply to management roles
- Identifies leadership style and approach
- Assesses proactivity, comfort with conflict, achievement motivation, and independence
- Assesses self-confidence, emotional intelligence, and people orientation
- Predicts management performance
- Predicts recruiting effectiveness
- Predicts ability to develop a strong team
- Provides coaching and development strategies
- Provides interview suggestions and integrates psychometrics with structured interviews
- Provides feedback on matching to mentors, peers and, staff
Used by many of the world’s leading high performance organizations, the Management Pro™ is currently available in 20 languages.
Management Style and Emotional Quotient Overview
The Management Pro™ also provides an overview of an individual’s management style, including a wide variety of management competencies:
- Leadership style
- Communication style
- How goals and strategies are implemented
- Approaches to motivating others
- Feedback style
- Approaches to coaching
- Approaches to training
Emotional Quotient (EQ) is important for helping managers understand interpersonal relationships. The Management Pro assesses and reports on EQ factors such as:
- Mood labeling and mood monitoring
- Social judgement
These measures are integrated into an overall EQ scale.
Optional Sales Management Functions
The Management Pro™ includes an optional prediction of sales management potential, which evaluates key sales management issues as well as a wide range of management and leadership competencies:
- The essentials of self-management
- Approach to recruiting and attraction
- Approach to sales training and development
- Approach to salesforce growth and performance management
Management Pro Testimonial
I personally have worked with Self Management and the POP/Management Pro tools since the early 1990’s. I have had strong experience in the recruiting/selection/interview processes in my forty three plus years of experience in the insurance industry. The continuation of the use of these tools for my current company American National indicates our continued confidence in the process and information provided by Self Management.
Our confidence in the quality individuals, the ability to coach the selected agents and the ongoing development for the management team here at American National will continue. Our results during my twelve years with American National is documented proof of our endorsement. My personal review of the tools and the ability to target the skills, abilities, and “will or won’t do” in each candidate extends not only to the company’s candidates but also to my own son’s completion of the questionnaire. The documentation and data are absolutely noteworthy.
V.P. Chief Life Marketing and Operations Officer