The Professional Pro™ is a normative psychometric profile designed to help select and retain all types of professionals, including accountants, actuaries, consultants, analysts, architects, and lawyers. It is an excellent component to a selection process and succession planning system.
This is targeted at predicting high level performance in professional positions, whether they consult with individuals or provide enterprise solutions. It provides detailed feedback for an individual’s selection, coaching, personal growth, and fit to projects and teams.
Use the Professional Pro™ to help hire a top performing professional or build a successful team or department.
What Does the Professional Pro™ Do?
- Helps to recruit high potential professional level roles
- Can be customized and validated for all professional cultures
- Identifies strengths and growth opportunities
- Provides coaching and development suggestions
- Includes comprehensive self-coaching feedback to the candidate
- Integrates with succession and strategic planning
- Provides a detailed report to integrate selection training and career management processes
- Assists with team building
What Does the Professional Pro™ Assess?
- Consulting and leadership style
- Results orientation
- Approach to motivating self and others
- Decision making, goal setting, and approach to feedback
- Communications style
- Team orientation
- Comfort with conflict
- Confidence and approach to managing rejection
- Lifestyle management
- Approach to networking and listening style
- Emotional intelligence
Selecting, Developing, and Retaining Professional Employees
A thoroughly validated assessment tool and personality profile, the Professional Pro™ was developed using advanced statistical methods in psychometric research. It has been under constant development since its inception and is now widely used throughout the world.
This assessment tool is effective for selecting, developing, and retaining top performing professional people for your organization.