Sales Pro™ – Sales Person Selection & Development Tool
Sales Pro (SPRO™) is a state-of-the-art psychometric profiling tool that identifies and measures the potential for success and suitability to a sales career, in positions ranging from service-based selling to relationship selling.
It is proven technology designed specifically for the selection and development of high performing sales people, and is used extensively throughout North America and the world to select candidates who will be consistent top performers.
Use Sales Pro™ to select, develop, and retain sales professionals involved in a sales process that requires building long-term client relationships.
What Does the Sales Pro™ Do?
- Identifies potential for relationship sales
- Measures self-management potential and proactivity
- Measures achievement motivation and closing style
- Assesses need for structure and coach-ability
- Provides interview questions unique to each candidate
- Provides coaching insights to focus development and improve retention
- Provides useful career management feedback to candidate
- Provides retention
- Helps match sales professionals to sales managers
- Builds top performing sales cultures
- Is statistically validated using each organization’s unique performance criteria
- Networking and self-promotion
- Includes a complimentary Profile Administration Center (PAC)
Selection and Performance of Sales Candidates
In an increasingly competitive business world, more and more successful sales organizations have adopted the SPRO™ to identify and select the candidates most likely to perform at a high level in a relationship sales environment.
The SPRO™ provides an assessment of the candidate’s potential to be proactive in a sales and relationship management role. It also provides an evaluation of the candidate’s self-management potential relative to current sales people and candidates being considered.
The SPRO™ measures the individual’s achievement motivation – the need for challenge or money versus the need for relationships or safety and security. It also measures dependence versus independence needs for structure in a sales role.
The profiling tool identifies self-confidence, prospecting orientation, ability to manage rejection, and commitment to a sales career.
Once a candidate has been selected, SPRO™ provides invaluable information about fit to the manager and the environment – key retention issues.
Training and Coaching Sales Professionals
SPRO™ provides insights, based on the individual’s strengths and characteristics, into the best training and coaching strategies and styles to employ with the individual.
This includes key areas such as the individual’s closing style, people orientation, self-confidence, need for feedback, need for structure and/or independence.