Contact Center Screen 2.0™ – Call Center Candidate Screening Tool
The Contact Center Screen 2.0™ is used to target and screen a high number of recruits. Customized to the contact center industry, it is an efficient, cost-effective tool to help an organization focus on candidates with the highest potential.
Use Contact Center Screen 2.0™ to:
- Manage large numbers of targeted recruits
- Identify and select individuals who will thrive in a contact center environment
- Use data driven contact center-specific criteria to assess talent, work history, and probability of success
- Assess a candidate’s ability to cross-sell or upsell
- Predict retention
More Information about Contact Center Screen 2.0™
What Does Contact Center Screen 2.0™ Do?
- Uses data driven contact center-specific criteria to assess talent, work history, and probability of success; provides an overall rating of each candidate
- Uses a series of standardized, objective, and validated questions
- Provides an indication of a candidate’s likelihood to be able to work in an environment involving cross-sell or upsell requirements
- Determines fit to specific contact center environments
- Eliminates candidates lacking essential character traits
- Provides data which can be measured and integrated with selection, development, and retention processes as the basis for continuous improvement
- Identifies high potential sales/service representatives and agents
- Provides data to help predict retention
- Provides information for candidate/manager matching
- Manages large numbers of targeted recruits
- Provides an online 24/7 screening tool
- Can be customized for any organization
- Reduces both time and cost per hire
Screening for Performance and Retention in Contact Centers
The Contact Center Screen 2.0™ is an effective solution to the challenge of attracting and screening top performing candidates. It provides a quick snapshot of the candidate’s potential for a specific contact center role.
The screening system can be customized and adjusted to ensure the appropriate flow of quality candidates to the next step in the selection process.
By assessing inherent talent, effort history, and fit to the position, the Contact Center Screen 2.0™ is able to focus hiring resources on candidates with the highest probability of being retained.
By focusing on candidates with a 'success' assessments and screening candidates who lack the essentials, the Contact Center Screen 2.0™ is the first step in a recruiting process that will improve the odds of hiring top performers.
Many sales organizations use the Contact Center 2.0™ to identify and screen for candidates who will perform and survive in performance-oriented work environments.
Other Tools for the Development of High Performing Contact Centers
Self Management Group has created a full suite of predictive tools proven effective in the development of a high performance cultures.
Our contact center services include:
Contact Center Effectiveness Survey™ (CCES™)
The Contact Center Effectiveness Survey™ is an organizational diagnostic tool customized to measure and track the success factors critical to your organization's unique goals and objectives. It helps executives identify the commitment level, engagement, and the alignment of individual contributors with corporate goals.
Contact Center Simulator™
The Contact Center Simulator™ is a state-of-the-art, cost-effective call center simulation test that helps contact center recruiting managers recruit and select contact center staff. The Contact Center Simulator™ can be used to pre-screen call center applicants, test hard skills and competencies, and sell the candidate on the career opportunity.