Contact Center Simulation™ – Pre-Screen Call Center Applicants
The Contact Center Simulation™ is a state-of-the-art, cost-effective call center simulation assessment that helps recruiting managers recruit and select contact center staff.
Use Contact Center Simulation™ to:
- Pre-screen applicants
- Provide a virtual tryout for a call center position
- Assess a candidate’s ability to perform a wide range of job-related tasks
- Test a candidate’s hard skills and competencies
- Select candidates best suited for success in sales or service roles in high performing contact center environments
- Improve performance and retention
- Increase the flow of quality candidates
More Information about Contact Center Simulation™
What Does Contact Center Simulation™ Do?
- Helps reduce turnover and increase performance
- Assesses a candidate’s ability to perform a wide range of job-related tasks
- Reduces the learning curve
- Helps to consistently target top performers
- Speeds up the on-boarding process
Screening for Performance and Retention in Contact Centers
The Contact Center Simulation™ is an online screening tool that helps contact centers make better hiring decisions and improve their bottom line by targeting candidates that are more likely to perform, deliver results, and stay.
This effective simulation tool allows the candidate to experience a "day in the life" at your contact center and test drive what it feels like to perform in a sales or customer service role.
During the call center simulation test, the candidate is required to make decisions and handle inbound calls similar to those experienced by agents in your environment. While the candidate previews the career opportunity, the hiring manager instantly receives a report on the candidate's ability to manage the tasks required for success in the role.
Available in multiple languages, the Contact Center Simulation™ can also assess the candidate’s language skills.