CSR Simulator™ – Pre-screen Retail Banking Candidates
The CSR Simulator™ is a cost-effective simulation tool that helps evaluate a candidate’s hard skills and competencies. Through this simulation program, institutions make better hiring decisions and select candidates who are more likely to stay, perform, and deliver results in retail banking environments.
Proven CSR Simulator Benefits
- Attraction: 50% improvement in application to hire ratio
- Screening: Improved new hire retention; 98% increase in new hire 90 day retention
- Selection: Top rated candidates outperformed lower rated candidates by over 150%
- Hiring: Training class scores improved by 43%; training class time reduced from 4 weeks to 3 weeks
What Does the CSR Simulator™ Assess?
- Computer navigation skills
- Keyboard efficiency, speed, and accuracy
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Listening and memory skills
- Reading skills
- Mathematical accuracy and competency
- Working memory
- Cognitive problem solving
- Understanding of customer needs
- Procedural compliance
- Comfort with sales
Screening for Performance and Retention in Retail Banking Environments
The CSR Simulator™ is designed to help financial institutions screen, select, and train top performing tellers and customer service employees. Simulation testing has proven to be a valuable tool in identifying the types of candidates that have the hard skills needed to succeed in the CSR role.
This simulator is a web-based solution, providing real time reporting of the candidate’s hard skill ability. The simulation is designed to take 10 – 15 minutes to complete and provides a real life scenario of the role.
This highly interactive process creates an engaging and stimulating experience for candidates, allowing them to experience a “day in the life” and test drive what it feels like to perform in a retail banking position.