Labour Screen™ – Labour Screening Tool
The Labour Screen™ is a proprietary online screening tool designed to help companies recruit for the supply chain sector and process candidate flow around the clock.
Use Labour Screen™ to:
- Obtain information about a candidate’s potential and suitability for specific labour positions
- Instantly access applicant qualifications, resumes, and screening results
- Assess a candidate’s training requirements
- Manage the flow of targeted recruits
- Eliminate candidates lacking essential characteristics
- Assess talent, effort history, and job fit
More Information about Labour Screen™
Screening for Performance and Retention in Labour Roles
The Labour Screen™ is an effective and economical solution to the challenge of targeting and screening potential recruits and it provides a quick snapshot of the candidate’s potential for a specific labour role.
The Labour Screen™ helps to identify and select individuals with traits critical for success in a wide range of positions, including:
- General labourers
- Pickers and packers
- Line workers
- Plant/Warehouse workers
- Seasonal staff
The screening system can be tailored and adjusted to ensure the appropriate flow of quality candidates to the next step in the selection process. It can be instantly implemented to accommodate peak season periods and is easily customized to any commercial environment.
The Labour Screen™ assesses the candidate’s inherent talent, effort history, and fit to the position. It uses this data to rank candidates and focus hiring resources on those with the highest probability for success.
Many organizations use the Labour Screen™ to identify and screen for candidates who will perform and survive in labour environments.