Labor Screen™ – Laborer Candidate Screening Tool
The Labor Screen™ is a proprietary online screening tool designed to help companies recruit for the supply chain sector and process candidate flow around the clock.
Use Labor Screen™ to:
- Obtain information about a candidate’s potential and suitability for specific labor positions
- Instantly access applicant qualifications, resumes, and screening results
- Assess a candidate’s training requirements
- Manage the flow of targeted recruits
- Eliminate candidates lacking essential characteristics
- Assess talent, effort history, and job fit
More Information about Labor Screen™
Use Labor Screen™ to obtain information about a candidate’s potential and training requirements.
What Does Labor Screen™ Do?
- Provides a 24/7 recruitment and screening process
- Provides the science component of the screening process
- Manages the flow of targeted recruits
- Assesses talent, effort history, and job fit
- Screens and eliminates candidates lacking essential characteristics
- Allows for customized non-negotiable questions to be included
- Provides customized interview questions
- Determines suitability for specific labor positions
- Provides information for candidate/manager matching
- Includes a complimentary Profile Administration Center (PAC)
- Can be used to measure the ROI of various recruitment strategies
Screening for Performance and Retention in Labor Roles
The Labor Screen™ is an effective and economical solution to the challenge of targeting and screening potential recruits and it provides a quick snapshot of the candidate’s potential for a specific labor role.
The Labor Screen™ helps to identify and select individuals with traits critical for success in a wide range of positions, including:
- General laborers
- Pickers and packers
- Line workers
- Plant/Warehouse workers
- Seasonal staff
The screening system can be tailored and adjusted to ensure the appropriate flow of quality candidates to the next step in the selection process. It can be instantly implemented to accommodate peak season periods and is easily customized to any commercial environment.
The Labor Screen™ assesses the candidate’s inherent talent, effort history, and fit to the position. It uses this data to rank candidates and focus hiring resources on those with the highest probability for success.
By focusing on candidates with a 'success' assessments and screening candidates who lack the essentials, the Labor Screen™ is the first step in a selection process that will improve the odds of hiring top performers.
Many organizations use the Labor Screen™ to identify and screen for candidates who will perform and survive in labor environments.