POP ScreenTM – Sales Person Candidate Screening Tool
The POP Screen (POPS™) is used to attract and screen top sales performers. It is an efficient, cost-effective tool to help an organization focus on candidates with the highest sales potential.
Use POPS™ to:
- Identify individuals who would thrive in competitive sales environments
- Manage the flow of targeted recruits
- Eliminate candidates lacking essential requirements
- Obtain an overall rating on talent, effort history, and fit to sales
- Predict performance and retention
More Information about POP Screen™
POPS™ is a subset of the POP™ state-of-the-art selection tool. It has been validated in a number of business environments.
What Does POP Screen™ Do?
- Screens for suitability for competitive sales positions
- Identifies high potential sales representatives
- Manages the flow of targeted recruits
- Eliminates the need to read resumes
- Eliminates candidates lacking essential requirements.
- Provides an overall rating on talent, effort history, and fit to sales
- Identifies self-managers likely to be accountable for performance
- Provides data to help predict performance and retention
- Provides information for candidate/manager matching
- Is available online 24/7
- Reduces both time and cost per hire
- Integrates into any Recruitment Solution or ATS
- Can be customized to any organization
Screening for Performance and Retention in Competitive Sales
The POPS™ is an effective solution to the challenge of targeting and screening a high number of potential recruits. It provides a quick snapshot of the candidate’s potential for a competitive sales role.
The screening system can be customized and adjusted to ensure the appropriate flow of quality candidates to the next step in the selection process.
By assessing the inherent talent, effort history, and fit to the position, the POPS™ is able to screen out those candidates who lack the potential for success in competitive sales.
By focusing on candidates with a 'success' assessments and screening candidates who lack the essentials, the POPS™ is the first step in a selection process that will allow recruiters to focus on high qualified candidates. Many sales organizations use the POPS™ to identify and screen for candidates who will perform and survive in a highly competitive sales environment.