Retail Simulation™ – Pre-Screen Retail Professional Candidates
A virtual assessment of retail professionals, the Retail Simulation™ provides pre‐hire testing to the retail market. This cost-effective simulation tool tests a candidate on the hard skills and competencies associated with high performers in a retail environment.
Use Retail Simulation™ to:
- Provide a virtual tryout for a retail position
- Assess a candidate’s ability to perform a wide range of job-related tasks
- Select candidates best suited for retail environments
- Improve performance and retention
- Increase the flow of quality candidates
More Information about Retail Simulation™
What Does Retail Simulation POP™ Assess?
- How the candidate will greet a customer
- Computer navigational skills
- Keyboard skill
- Basic math skills
- Reading ability and comprehension
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to handle typical in-store situations
- Listening and comprehension
- Memory and attention to detail
- Business development skills
Screening for Performance and Retention in Retail Environments
The Retail Simulation™ is an efficient online screening tool that helps solve the challenge of attracting and processing a large volume of potential applicants.
This highly interactive process creates an engaging and stimulating experience for candidates, allowing them to experience a "day in the life" at the retail position and test drive what it feels like to perform in a sales or customer service role.
While the candidate previews the career opportunity, the hiring manager instantly receives a report on the candidate's ability to manage the tasks required for success in the role.