Retail Simulation Pro™ – Pre-screen Retail Professional Candidates
A virtual assessment of retail professionals, the Retail Simulation Pro™ provides pre‐hire testing to the retail market. This cost-effective simulation tool tests a candidate on the hard skills and competencies associated with high performers in a retail environment.
Through this interactive simulation program, organizations are able to make better hiring decisions and select candidates that stay, perform, and deliver results.
What Does Retail Simulation Pro™ Do?
- Provides a virtual tryout for a retail position
- Increases the flow of quality candidates
- Improves candidate screening
- Improves retention and reduces early turnover
- Improves performance
- Provides continuous improvement through validation
- Assesses a candidate’s ability to perform a wide range of job-related tasks
- Leverages technology to increase hiring efficiencies
- Provides an analysis of individual training needs
- Reduces cost to hire
What Does Retail Simulation Pro™ Assess?
- How the candidate will greet a customer
- Computer navigational skills
- Keyboard skill
- Basic math skills
- Reading ability and comprehension
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to handle typical in-store situations
- Listening and comprehension
- Memory and attention to detail
- Business development skills
Screening for Performance and Retention in Retail Environments
The Retail Simulation Pro™ is an efficient online screening tool that helps solve the challenge of attracting and processing a large volume of potential applicants.
This highly interactive process creates an engaging and stimulating experience for candidates, allowing them to experience a “day in the life” at the retail position and test drive what it feels like to perform in a sales or customer service role.
While the candidate previews the career opportunity, the hiring manager instantly receives a report on the candidate’s ability to manage the tasks required for success in the role.