Service Screen™ – Customer Service Candidate Screening Tool
The Service Screen™ assesses a candidate’s inherent customer service disposition, previous experience in service roles, and attitudes toward a service career. Customized to the service industry, it is an efficient and economical solution to the challenge of targeting and screening a high number of potential recruits.
Use Service Screen™ to:
- Identify and select individuals who will thrive in customer service positions
- Manage large numbers of targeted recruits
- Eliminate candidates lacking essential characteristics
- Obtain an overall rating of each candidate
- Assess candidates’ potential to provide superior service, exceed customer expectations, and encourage customer loyalty
More Information about Service Screen™
What Does Service Screen™ Do?
- Uses data based criteria to assess talent, work history, and probability of success; provides an overall rating of each candidate
- Uses a series of standardized, objective, and validated questions
- Manages large numbers of targeted recruits
- Provides an online 24/7 recruitment and screening process
- Allows HR recruiters and hiring managers to identify candidates with the highest probability for success
- Provides data which can be measured and integrated with selection, development, and retention processes as the basis for continuous improvement
- Eliminates exhausting review of resumes from unqualified candidates
- Includes customized interview questions
- Allows for a centralized applicant portal with decentralized hiring process
- Includes complimentary Profile Administration Center (PAC)
The Service Screen™ Provides Comprehensive Candidate Reports
In addition to an overall recommendation of service potential, the comprehensive report (available immediately online) includes an assessment of the candidate’s:
- People orientation
- Motivation to service customer needs
- Ability to manage rejection
- Attitudes towards service
- Job stability - an indicator of retention
- Service experience
Screening for Performance and Retention in the Service Industry
Many organizations use the Service Screen™ as a comprehensive, candidate-friendly solution to identify and screen for candidates who will perform and survive in service environments. It is a proven process for providing a quick snapshot of the candidate’s potential to provide superior service, exceed the expectations of customers, and encourage customer loyalty.
By focusing on candidates with a 'success' assessments and screening candidates who lack the essentials, the Service Screen™ is the first step in a recruiting process that will improve the odds of hiring top performers.