Supervisor Screen™ – Supervisor Candidate Screening Tool
The Supervisor Screen™ is a psychometric tool used to identify and screen top performing supervisors. It is an efficient, cost-effective process to help an organization focus on candidates with the highest supervisory or front line management potential.
Use Supervisor Screen™ to identify and select individuals who would thrive in front line and entry level management roles.
What Does Supervisor Screen™ Do?
- Manages the flow of targeted recruits
- Identifies high potential managers and supervisors
- Assesses talent, effort history, and job fit
- Screens and eliminates candidates lacking essential supervisory characteristics
- Provides data to help predict performance and retention
- Determines fit to specific supervisory roles
- Provides information for candidate/manager matching
- Is available online 24/7
- Reduces both time and cost per hire
- Integrates into any recruiting solution or ATS
- Can be customized to any organization
Screening for Performance and Retention in Supervisory Roles
The Supervisor Screen™ is an effective solution to the challenge of targeting and screening a high number of potential recruits. It provides a quick snapshot of the candidate’s potential for a supervisor or an entry level management role.
The screening system can be customized and adjusted to ensure the appropriate flow of quality candidates to the next step in the selection process.
The Supervisor Screen™ assesses the candidate’s inherent talent, effort history, and fit to the position. It uses the collected data to rank candidates and focus hiring resources on those with the highest probability for success.
By focusing on candidates with a ‘success’ profile and screening candidates who lack the essentials, the Supervisor Screen™ is the first step in a selection process that will improve the odds of hiring a top performing supervisor.
Many sales organizations use the Supervisor Screen™ to identify and screen for candidates who will perform and survive in a supervisory role.